With e-SupplyLinks single label entry, orders, invoices and advance shipping notices can be integrated. Investments made with Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) can be linked with NetSuite, QuickBooks and other financial ERP’s.
The major benefits of EDI are often stated as speed and accuracy:
- Producing translations in a matter of minutes rather than days.
- Improve data quality and reduce translation error 20-40% by eliminating human inaccuracy.
- Strengthen business partnerships by reducing order-to-cash cycle time by a minimum of 20%.
The increase in business efficiency creates another major advantage with EDI Integration:
- With automated data entry there are fewer orders cancelled or rewritten and less stock outs.
- Reduce or eliminate Data Entry expenses, (increase throughput and increase quality). Reduce process from hours & days to minutes.
- Savings occur by using EDI. Costs that come with paper use such as printing, reproduction, storage, filing, postage and document retrieval are eliminated.
- Significantly reduce order cost from $38 to $1.35 per order, approximately, through the use of automatic processing of EDI.
- With automatic entry errors caused by illegible faxes, lost orders or incorrectly taken phone orders are done away with.