Backing up ComplyLink and your other EDI data should be done at least ONE TIME EACH WEEK. This back up data will save an invaluable amount of time if a system restore is needed and could save your company money by keeping the amount of down-time to your system at a minimum.
To Back Up ComplyLink:
- Close ComplyLink
- Navigate to C:\Program Files\e-SupplyLink\ComplyLink\Retail.
- Highlight the Retail folder and back it up by:
1. Burning it to a CD and keeping it off-site
2. Copying it to a folder on a server
3. Copying it to a different PC
4. There are also software programs that will allow you to schedule a back up to be performed each week
This back up process will save your ComplyLink data, labels, reports, and any other features that may be unique to your configuration.
If you use TLW as your EDI translator, follow the same steps above for the C:\Program Files\Inovis\Trusted Link folder. This will save all of your mailboxes, connection configuration, forms, and numerous headaches.